It sounds like fun and I am so enjoying Secret Pal 10, that I have joined up.
Here are my answers to the questionnaire.
1. What's your favourite type of yarn? I really don’t have one favorite type of yarn, anything soft with some spring.
2. What's your least favourite type of yarn? Scratchy.
3. What's the first thing you do when you visit a new yarn shop? Take a deep breath, enjoy the aromas, colors, and touch the skeins.
4. What other crafts do you do / would like to do? I crochet, embroider, and sew. I would like to quilt.
5. What magazines do you currently subscribe to? Interweave Knits, Real Simple, Cooks Illustrated, and Country Cooks.
6. Put this type of magazine in order of preference:
Knitting / Crochet / Food / Garden/Home / Other Craft
/ Fashion / Celebrity Gossip (those two hold no interest for me.)
7. What items do you like to knit / crochet? Socks, mittens, scarves, shawls and hats. I would like to try a sweater soon.
8. Are you allergic to anything? Cats, shrimp, and latex.
9. What do you like to* smell of? Clean, fresh, green and citrus scents, until Autumn, then I like the heavier woodsy scents.
10. What's your favourite way to relax? Visiting with family & friends, sitting out under the trees knitting or reading.
11. You're stood in front of a Victorian style sweetshop, an Italian cafe, an old fashioned bakery and a dainty tea room. Where do you go first? The Italian Café.
12. What do you come out with? Espresso, biscotti, and with luck a fresh cannoli.
13. Where do you go next? The bakery for some whole grain bread.
14. Any other words of wisdom for your pal? Nothing I can think of at the moment, but you can always ask.