Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Call me, Iron Anne Kidd

That's my pirate name. I be likin it.

Of course, I don't have arrghyle to show for it. I be working on that for the future.

I've been busy working on my lectures, so the knitting has had to take a bit of a background. I'm still collecting all of the unfinished objects for photos. I should be able to post more on Thursday. Until then, I have a few new buttons on my page. (I can't figure out how to link them to their respective sites, Please, can anyone help me?) So I have put the links for the Charity buttons here:

Socks for Soldiers: knit a pair of socks for those in the military that need them.

The Red Scarf Project: Knit a red scarf for those that have outgrown the foster care system, cause everyone needs to know that someone cares. Theresa has written a great message regarding this project. Check out her Septmeber 14th post on her blog here.

Ryan has announced The Dulaan Project 2007. Her descriptions of the need, make it difficult to not participate.


In the non-charity category:
Socktoberfest 2006 is a personal need for me. I'm planning on using its enthusiastic sommunity to help me get some of the socks here off the needles.
Julie is willing to spin some yarn for you. She just needs to get a wheel first. I think she is offering a bargain for 50 gms. of handspun. Check it out here.

I've got to get back to PowerPoint.......arrrrgh.

No comments: